Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Asience Inner Rich Haircare Range

Asience is a haircare line that is specially formulated for Asian hair. I received the Asience Inner Rich Haircare Range (Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment) on Friday for product consideration. It is targeted at dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My current hair profile is as such:
  • Dry
  • Tangles at the ends
  • Fine hair and rather flat
  • Relatively straight
  • Chemically dyed
I would not say that my hair is frizzy and unmanageable as it is relatively straight and flat, but it is dry because I constantly dye my hair. It also tangles at the ends now because of the nature of my hair (fine) and that it is rather dry.

I have tested the Asience Inner Rich Haircare Range (Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment) over the weekend and here's my thoughts on the 3 products.

I tested all the 3 products at one go; shampoo, then conditioner and lastly treatment. Did spend a considerable amount of time in the shower, it's okay I guess, since it's the weekends afterall. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I find that Asience Inner Rich Shampoo has a rather runny texture compared to the other shampoos that I have tried. It did not foam up as well as other shampoos and it feels somewhat "heavy" on my hair, like it's weighing my hair down. However, it did not leave behind any residue after I rinsed my hair out and washed away cleanly. The Asience Inner Rich Shampoo is said to restore your hair fibre from the core with Royal Jelly Extract (moisturise) keeping it smooth and supple to the ends.

The texture of the Asience Inner Rich Conditioner is really thick. When I tried to squeeze some product out of the bottle, it comes out as a glop. I find it rather hard to spread the conditioner on my hair, perhaps because of its thick texture. I did let it sit in my hair for a couple of minutes as instructed before rinsing my hair. Like the shampoo, it also does not leave behind any residue and washed away cleanly. The Asience Inner Rich Conditioner is enriched with Royal Jelly Extract (moisturise) that penetrates into the inner fibre to soften and restore the hair while strengthening it from the core, keeping it smooth and supple to the ends.

Comparing the texture of the Asience Inner Rich Treatment to its conditioner, the texture of the treatment, although similar, glides better on my hair. It seems very rich too. I did let it sit in my hair for about 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing my hair. The Asience Inner Rich Treatment contains high concentration of natural precious ingredients that deeply nourishes and protects the hair while strengthening it from the core. Also enriched with Royal Jelly extract that keeps hair smooth and supple to the ends.

Immediately after shower, when my hair is still damp, I find that my hair is much more smoother, silkier and more nourished after using the 3 products. My ends did not tangle up too when I brushed my hair. I don't usually blow dry my hair, so I just let it air dry.

After my hair has dried completely, I find that my hair looks much more healthier and shinier. Surprisingly, though I find the products to be "heavy" and it seems to be weighing my hair down, it is definitely not the case. My hair was light and bouncy after it has dried completely and I really loved it. All the products are scented and it leaves my hair smelling really amazing even after hours. It also does not cause any issues with my scalp and my scalp did not itch at all.

Thought I had issues with the texture of the product, I would recommend Asience Inner Rich Haircare Range as it does wonderful things to my hair. My hair still looks good even after hours.

If you are interested to give Asience Haircare Range a try, you can redeem a sample by clicking here.

You can choose to redeem Nature Smooth (for oily scalp and dry, tangled ends), Inner Rich (for dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair) or Shine Therapy (for coloured, rebonded or permed hair).
You can get more information on Asience Haircare, by visiting its website here.

No comments: